The Quest Men's teams each year travel to Tegucigalpa Honduras in the Fall and Spring. These teams serve some of the poorest people in Honduras in their own neighborhoods. The teams work alongside of the Hondurans building a church, a home, and putting cement floors in additional home that currently have dirt floors. They work hard and accomplish a lot in the 2 days of work.
Team members stay in WGO's Mission House in Tegucigalpa, constructed in 2009, that can house up to 80 team members. Accommodations at the Mission House are clean with spacious common areas for dining, meetings, relaxing and fellowship. Sleeping arrangements are comfortable with bunk beds in the men’s and women's bedrooms. Each bedroom can accommodate up to 18 people and each is adjoined to a bathroom with hot and cold water, showers and toilet facilities.
RESTRICTIONS: Open to male adults, as well as 16-17 year olds with parent - (30) spots are available on this trip.
Team meeting - TBD
Complete online application
- Two photocopies of your passport
- Turn in notarized medical and liability releases
- Turn in signed covenant agreement
- Hepatitis A and Tetanus shots are highly recommended
Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to covenant
- Turn in Prayer Partner's emails
Tell your story. Submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why did you initially decide to go on this trip?
- What impact has this trip had on your life?
- What was your favorite part of the trip?
- What's something unexpected that happened to you?
- If you would recommend a missions trip to someone else, why should they go?